2021 Kia Sportage Interior
If you’re looking for a spacious cabin with abundant passenger and cargo space, check out the 2021 Kia Sportage interior! With seating for five, the Sportage delivers a bevy of standard features, providing technology to keep you connected and legroom to keep everyone comfortable on trips near Omaha, NE. Learn more about the possibilities with the Kia Sportage interior and dimensions with Edwards Kia. Then, be sure to check out our Kia SUV lease offers!
Kia Sportage Dimensions: Cargo & Passenger
The Kia Sportage dimensions do not disappoint. Perfect for navigating congested city streets, this compact SUV provides an outstanding 129.3 cubic feet of passenger space. With standard 60/40-split folding rear seats, you can configure the Kia Sportage cargo space to whatever the day brings. Explore the Kia Sportage dimensions here:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Looking for a third-row Kia SUV? Check out the Kia Sorento to increase your seating capacity!
Kia Sportage Interior Features
The Sportage base trim LX starts off the lineup with a bevy of standard features meant to keep drivers connected and comfortable while on Bellevue, NE roads. Some of the standard Kia Sportage interior features include:
- 8.0-inch Touch-Screen Display w/ Rear Camera
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
Want to step up the technology and comfort? As you climb the Sportage trim level, La Vista, NE drivers will be rewarded with more standard features. Check out the Kia trims and what they offer here:
- Sportage S delivers SOFINO synthetic Leatherette seats, a Sport Steering wheel with paddle shifters, and the choice to add Smart Key with Push Button Start.
- Sportage EX provides more comfort and design touches for the interior with Piano black trimming, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob.
- Sportage SX Turbo boasts all of the available features offered on lower Sportage trim levels, including genuine leather seating, a Harman/Kardon® audio system, a heated steering wheel, ventilated front seats, and much more.
If you’re curious about other Kia SUVs, you can take a look at the Kia Telluride interior when you visit Edwards Kia.
Explore the Kia Sportage at Edwards Kia
Are you ready to check out the Kia Sportage interior and discover the bevy of features you need on Council Bluffs commutes? Contact us at Edwards Kia and test drive the Kia Sportage models. Apply for financing online and get the car buying process started today!
More from Edwards Kia
The latest Kia Soul is a head-turner with a long-standing reputation of agility, style, comfort, and innovation around Omaha, NE and Bellevue, NE. While locals admire the strength and innovation of your new Kia Soul, you can enjoy your commutes and weekend adventures from within the fully loaded new Kia Soul interior. Across the new Kia…
Kia offers an innovative line of SUVs, designed to get you and your passengers both across country and across town in style, ease, and entertainment! The new Kia Seltos lives up to the high expectations set by the Kia SUV line and, here at Edwards Kia near Omaha, NE, we know that the Kia Seltos interior is…
For Omaha, NE and Bellevue, NE drivers searching for a roomy, high-performing SUV packed with high-end features and amenities, the new Kia Telluride is a must-see-vehicle! This powerful SUV is a head-turner, designed with an elegant, rugged exterior that pulls its weight on every commute and adventure. The shockingly affordable Kia Telluride price, paired with the roomy…