2022 Kia K5 GT vs. GT-Line
The 2022 Kia K5 lineup has gotten praise from industry experts and Omaha, NE locals alike for its exceptional performance, unmistakable style, and high-tech features. And two of the gems of the lineup are the Kia K5 GT and GT-Line. Between the 2022 Kia K5 GT vs. GT-Line, you’ll find two high-powered options with plenty of top-notch amenities for your Bellevue, NE adventures. Compare the 2022 Kia K5 GT vs. GT-Line with Edwards Kia to see which is your best match, and visit our showroom to test out your options in person!
Highlights of the Kia K5 GT
The Kia K5 GT has impressed Bellevue, NE drivers for its unique combination of performance and value. The GT outperforms many competitors, including ones with a much higher price point, during independent track testing.
- The K5 GT boasts a faster 0–60 acceleration than BMW 330i Sedan by 0.28 seconds.
- The K5 GT has a best-in-class torque of 311 lb-ft, along with a quick-shifting 8-speed Dual-Clutch Transmission.
- The K5 GT has a better overall handling performance than BMW 330i Sedan with its Pirelli P-ZERO tires and 0.947 maximum dry cornering G-force capability.
- The K5 GT sprinted to 103.3 mph in 14.2 seconds, thanks to its 290-hp turbocharged engine.
Kia K5 GT vs. GT-Line
So, what about the Kia K5 GT vs. GT-Line? The GT-Line is priced at $26,190 MSRP and has two drivetrain options. The GT is only offered with FWD and starts at $31,190 MSRP. What else separates the two models?
Highlights of the 2022 Kia K5 GT-Line:
- FWD or AWD options
- 1.6L Turbo 4-Cylinder engine
- 195 lb-ft of Torque
- 180 hp
- 18-inch Alloy Wheels, Gloss Black Machine Finish
- GT-Line Sport Grill, Front, Rear Bumpers, and Gloss Black Rear Spoiler
- GT-Line Cloth & SynTex Seat Trim and Sport Design Leather -Wrapped Steering Wheel
- LED Multi-Reflector Headlights, Fog Lights, Rear Lights
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Smart Key with Push-Button Start & Remote Start
- 10.25-inch Touchscreen with Navigation, UVO link, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- And more!
Highlights of the 2022 Kia K5 GT:
- 2.5L Turbo 4-Cylinder engine
- 311 lb-ft of torque
- 290 hp
- 8-Speed Dual Clutch Transmission (Wet Type), Steering Wheel Mounted Paddle Shifters
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels with Pirelli® P-ZERO™ All-Season Tires
- GT Sport Design with Sport Tuned Suspension
- Panoramic Sunroof with LED Interior Lighting
- SynTex Seating Material with Sport Front Bucket Seats
- 10-Way Power Driver’s Seat, Heated Front Seats
- Optional GT1 package with 12 Speaker Bose Premium Audio System, Surround View Monitor (SVM), and more
- Wireless Phone Charger
- And more!
Compare the Kia K5 GT vs. GT-Line at Edwards Kia
Do you have your eye on the Kia K5 GT, or is the Kia K5 GT-Line more your speed? Contact us to learn more or set up your test drive in Council Bluffs today. Our team at Edwards Kia can introduce you to both models, so you can find the best choice for your La Vista, NE adventures.
More from Edwards Kia
The new 2023 Kia Soul is a head-turning SUV that will be able to aid you on Omaha, NE roads. While the exterior is quite impressive, how does the Kia Soul interior fare? From the Kia Soul interior dimensions to its state-of-the-art tech features, no details are missed. In this guide from our Omaha, NE dealership, we…
Have you wondered what the 2023 Kia Sportage MPG ratings are, and how to configure your new SUV for optimal efficiency on your Omaha, NE drives? This capable, comfortable midsize SUV is now available with a hybrid powertrain that delivers the best Kia Sportage MPG yet—up to 42 MPG in the city and 44 MPG on…
If you are looking to enjoy an electric or hybrid vehicle as an upgrade from the Kia Niro, then you should check out the 2023 Kia Niro family. Available as a Kia electric vehicle, a hybrid, or a plug-in hybrid – all of which have been remodeled for 2023 – the Niro models allow for…